Dear valued passengers and drivers,
As announced by Prime Minister Muhyiddin Yassin on 31st August 2020, the Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO) is to be extended until 31st December 2020. We at Riding Pink will continue to practice the required safety measures set by the Ministry of Health by practicing;
- Social Distancing during rides: Please keep maximum distance from the driver as you enter the vehicle. It is recommended that passengers are to sit
- Wearing face mask throughout the ride is now compulsory. A serious fine will be imposed by authorities should passenger or driver fail to do so during the ride.
- Minimal contact & usage of hand sanitiser to be regularly practiced by passengers, to protect and minimise transmission between passenger and driver.
- Cashless mode of payment: Nows the time to safe time from queueing for the ATM! Top up your Pink Credit and pay your rides easily via the Riding Pink app to enjoy a risk free journey.
- Open the windows during your ride should you feel more comfortable with additional air circulation.
- Avoid high-risk areas; The MOH provides regular updates on locations with new clusters of COVID19. If you are based in the area of the said locations, we strongly advice you to go to the designated Covid-19 centres for a health screening. If you show symptoms of the illness, please seek immediate professional help and avoid riding in public/e-hailing transportations.
We hope that you continue to practice the safety measures that is meant to protect not just you but others around you. If you found any of our passengers or drivers who have breached the safety measures (not wearing face mask, show symptoms) please report it to our Hotline.
Thank you for your attention and please stay safe!
– RP Team, updated on 3rd September 2020