01 Apr Pursuing Clarity On Regulations
As you are aware, e-hailing regulations will come into effect on 12 July 2019. Under these new regulations, there are several key requirements that our drivers need to comply with including:
– as part of the PSV application, you will be required to undergo a medical examination.
*Average RM40 with variety selections of clinics*
Vehicle PSV License Public
– To register for the PSV License, you need to complete a 6 hour training and pass a written exam.
*RM200 / 170 inclusive of registration fee*
Car Inspection by PUSPAKOM
– E-Hailing vehicles that are above 3 years must complete initial PUSPAKOM inspection. They will also be required to subsequently undergo an inspection once every year.
– Please ensure the fire extinguisher and hazard light is in your car during the inspection
– You are required to add on an E-hailing insurance on top of an existing private motor insurance policy to ensure you’re always covered while on the road.
*Average RM400 annually*
For more details on PSV requirements and process, please do not hesitate to email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org